Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Essential Oils: Multiple Products That Provide Eczema Relief

A colleague of mine reports:


I developed eczema three years ago and have used many products both natural and chemical. While a cortizone cream works well it is not natural and can cause other problems.
Gary Young told me to take Sulfurzyme for a minimum of 6 months. It has helped greatly in addition to enzymes and lavender lotion.
The other day I gave my dogs a bath in Animal Scents Shampoo. My hands were red and sensitive prior to giving them baths. I noticed afterwards that my hands no longer were red, itching or sensitive. Amazing. Now in addition to supplements I use Animal Scents Shampoo on any eczema breakouts.
I have moist eczema so I just wet my hands, mix in a drop or two of the shampoo and let my hands dry naturally without rinsing. I seldom even need to use the lavender lotion. You should give it a try.


For more information on how to get these products,

Contact me,
Charla Sirtoff
630 759 5494
www.youngliving.org/468819
www.newworldwellness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment