Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lime essential oil, who knew?



 Try it you might like it, 

I came down with a bad cold with a constant dry cough.

I was out of my Thieves and R.C. because I had given them to other family members who weren't feeling well.


I did have lime essential oil. I read in the Essential Oils Desk Reference that lime has antiviral properties. I began putting a few drops in my herbal tea with raw honey, 2 or 3 times a day. I also put 2 to 3 drops in my water at least 3 times a day.


After 2 weeks I had lost 14 pounds! I had not changed my diet, skipped meals, or even exercised because I hadn't felt up to it. It's over a month later, and the weight has not come back.


I continue to drink water with some citrus oil in it daily.


For more information
Charla Sirtoff
630 759 5494
www.youngliving.org/468819
www.charla.vibrantscents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment