Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ever hear of Ningxia Red?

The following are personal testimonial from people who drink the juice every day, and it changed their life!


"I have had high blood pressure (134/95) for as long as I can remember. The first time they ever checked it was when I was playing semi-pro football and they were shocked that an athlete in great physical condition would have such high BP at only 24 years old. I kept it manageable all these years (I'll be 60 next month) with lots of exercise and occasionally I had to take BP meds when under a lot of stress. I started drinking the NingXia Red, and two or three months later when I decided to check my blood pressure it was 120/73! I was so shocked, I rechecked it four times because I couldn't believe it - it had NEVER been that good. Then about a month later, I was at the doctor's office for a leg injury and the doctor checked my blood pressure while I was there and he said it was perfect! I'll never be without my NingXia Red." Doug McLaughlin

I have been drinking 2 ounces of NingXia Red Juice every morning, and now, I can’t imagine my day without it! “The Juice”, keeps my energy and vitality high throughout the day. Before, I would have never dreamed of working 14 to 16 hours a day, but now with the NingXia Red anti-aging juice – it’s possible. I feel healthier and ready to face any challenges that come my way. I feel revitalized and looking younger than 10 years ago. I would recommend this juice to anyone.” Carmen Young, Guttenberg, New Jersey

“I hadn'’t had a sore throat like this, since I was 9 years old. I wa

"The first time I tried an extended juice fast, I included NingXia Red juice. I could feel the energy hit each-and-every cell of my body. I'd recommend NingXia Red juice to ANYONE who is interested in practicing healthier dietary choices. You'll feel the difference!" Ben Jorgenson, Mt. Vernon, Washington
sn'’t even able to sleep. When I finally thought about my bottle of NingXia Red, my throat was raw. I took a big “swig” right from the bottle – oh my goodness – did that feel great!! I went to bed and slept the night through. The next morning, I had a slight scratchiness in my throat, so the first thing I used was NingXia Red. Now, I use NingXia Red every day - and so do my granddaughters.” Nancy Sanderson, Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Are you interested in having Ningxia Red?  I will gladly help you get started. 

Charla Sirtoff
630 759 5494 
www.youngliving.org?468819
www.charla.vibrantscents.com







No comments:

Post a Comment