Monday, April 12, 2010

Ningxia Red





There are many benefits of drinking 1 oz of NingXia Red everyday. NingXia Red provides more nutrient activity and more health; you will feel the difference.

PROVEN, not pretending.

NingXia Red™ not only claims to be one of a kind, it has the numbers and the research to prove it. After all, your health is too important to trust with products only pretending to be something extraordinary. S-ORAC measures a product’s ability to destroy the most dangerous amongst the free radicals – Superoxide. Free radicals are linked to heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and asthma.




The ingredients in NingXia are organic, and all-natural; they're good for you. In my next post, I'll include a list of the ingredients. After reading more about these ingredients - I think you'll agree - you should be drinking an ounce of juice every day.

I personally drink 2 to 2.5 ozs a day, and feel better than I did 30 years ago.


It’s my pleasure to share more personal testimonials about Ningxia Red with you. In their own words:


“My name is Bridget D’Arco, RN, RYT. I have been using Young Living's all natural, organic products, since 2001. Needless to say- I fell in love with them immediately. I began drinking THE Juice 2 years ago, and immediately noticed a significant improvement in my energy level. What I have especially observed is that when I drink the NingXia - I have lots of energy, and if I do not drink it - I take a nap in the middle of the day……!” Yours in Health, Bridget D’Arco RN, RYT


"NingXia Red, from Young Living has transformed my life at age 63 into a supercharged dynamo. Several of my Earthfest Friends and Business Partners, at much younger ages than me are always asking how I can Out Hike, Stay out in the Sunlight Longer, and have more Energy than them at their ages (average probably 35), especially in the heat and sun here in Alabama. I am a Juice Advocate in Every Way." Reverend Jim (LE) Foley

No comments:

Post a Comment