Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Diaper Rash or Checmical Sensitivity, it doesn't matter.


 

One must understand that the perfumes in the disposable diapers may be causing the rashes.  

 Learn what one mother did for rashes and chemical sensitivities:

Whenever my 1.5 year old develops a rash, whether on his bum from a diaper rash, or on his body from sensitivities to chemicals, perfumes, different fabrics etc, I dilute Thieves essential oil with V6 oil.

At first I diluted 20 drops of Thieves in about 2 ounces of V6 oil as a precaution in case of sensitivities. (V6 oil, is a combinations of 6 Lipid oils.)  you can substitute for a high quality Olive oil or Coconut oil.  

 However, now that I have experimented and know my infant can handle a stronger concentration, I dilute 3 or 4 drops of Thieves in about 1 tbsp of V6 oil and apply it to any rashes that occur on his body, amazingly the rash disappears in no time!


For more information on Young Living Oils,

Charla Sirtoff
630 759 5494
www.charla.vibrantscents.com
www.youngliving.org/468819


No comments:

Post a Comment